UI Design for Games: Starter Edition
The electronic games market is booming and expected to generate over USD 200 billion by the end of 2023. But breaking into this industry can seem like a distant dream, and the skills required to succeed can feel elusive.
Games UI designers craft the interface that connects players to a virtual world. This role is essential for immersive gaming experiences and is one of the most in-demand positions.
In this 1-hour Master Class with Stéfano Girardelli, Senior Visual Designer at Wildlife Studios, you’ll learn:
- The difference between games UI and web UI.
- UI practices for mobile, console and PC games.
- How to incorporate art direction into your design.
- How to understand the day-to-day workflow.
- How to enhace player experiencee with disruptive interfaces.
- How to start building a portfolio.
- Examples of good and bad games UI.
Whether you're looking to start a design career in the games industry or are a UX/UI professional seeking a career change, this Master Class is for you.
You'll get a solid foundation of games UI, and the knowledge you need to prepare a portfolio and kickstart your career in games UI. Even if you can't attend live, register to gain access to a recording that you can watch at any time.
04:00 PM (UTC +00:00)